1. Graffiti with Punctuation take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a giveaway, no responsibility will be held by T Graffiti with Punctuation to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of the Graffiti with Punctuation and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
5. Winners are only eligible to win prizes if they are in the age group of the film or television series classification age group. Graffiti with Punctuation has the right to not award a prize to an entrant who does not qualify for the age bracket.
6. In order to qualify for Graffiti with Punctuation giveaways you must agree to these terms and conditions.
7. Product can be subject to change at late notice and Graffiti with Punctuation takes no responsibility for these changes.
8. Only winners will be contacted via email and those who are unsuccessful will not be notified. Prize distribution to winners is based on availability of content and the Graffiti with Punctuation has the final say on the selection of winners.
9. Giveaways are only valid to people living in Australia for mailing purposes and region codes are the Australian standard for DVD and BluRay.
10. If you do not provide us with your address information in a timely fashion (within a fortnight of winning), Graffiti with punctuation will redistribute your prize to other entrants.